Event Details for…
2017 MS Run for Research 5K
Sunday, October 22, 2017 - Presented by SpectaSport LLC
Join us & Today's 96.5 Run Team for our 3rd Regional 5K, Marketplace and Family Carnival…
Help us beat last year's record-breaking goal of $40,000 by running or walking for research in the 5K, partaking in the “Mummy” Mile Stroll, and shopping the 100-Vendors Marketplace. Enjoy freshly prepared local cuisine, live DJ and interactive family entertainment. Enjoy freshly prepared local cuisine, live DJ and interactive family entertainment. Plus, amusements, games, popular kids costume characters and plenty of giveaways.
Race & Walk Info:
- Chip-timed 5K race starts at 9:30 (power-walkers welcome in timed 5K)
- One-mile "Mummy" Mile Stroll starts at 9:40. Strollers and leashed dogs welcome in “Mummy” Mile Stroll.
- Complimentary healthy snacks and water.
- All entrants get free admission to the fair! First 300 entries received before September 15 are guaranteed a race shirt!
- Top 2 overall male and female finishers.
- Top 2 male and female finishers for the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ (runners must finish 5K in 37 minutes or less to be eleigible for age-group awards)
Team Awards: 4 Corporate & 4 Family/Friends "GO TEAM" plaque awards for the following categories:
- Largest Team
- Most Money Raised
- Team Member Who Raises the Most Money
- Best Themed Team Shirts or Costumes
- Team participants in 5K are also eligible for overall and age group prizes
All entrants eligible for best costume award!
For Sponsorship, 100-Vendors Marketplace or Event Booklet Advertising Inquiries: please contact Karen Lynd: 267-446-5110 or MSRunForResearch@gmail.com
Map of Event LocationGet Directions
If you have questions about this event, contact us at:
Enter your email address below to confirm your registration.